Terms and conditions
1. Full breaks: A 25% deposit is payable at the time of booking.
Short breaks: full cost is payable at the time of booking.
Provisional reservations (without payment) can be held only for 7 days until a deposit is received.
2. The balance of the hire charge is payable at least 6 weeks prior to the arrival date. It is your responsibility to make sure we receive payment. Failure to settle in full may result in re-letting of the accommodation without notice to the hirer. Reservations made within 6 weeks of the planned arrival date always require full payment at the time of booking.
3. An accepted deposit and or completed booking form is a contract and in the event of cancellation, no monies are obliged to be refunded. Cancellations must be received in writing to be formally acknowledged by us at least 6 weeks prior to the arrival date. In most cases we will do everything possible to re-let accommodation subject to cancellation with a view to forwarding any monies recovered over and above the original deposit. Any fees incurred are not refundable.
Holiday/cancellation insurance is recommended and not included in the cost of hire.
4. It is a firm condition of letting that guests leave their accommodation in clean condition, just as they would expect to find it. Any damage or shortage found subsequently will be charged for. The proprietors reserve the right to inspect the accommodation before departure and charges may be levied if the unit is not left in a clean and tidy condition.
5. If the holiday home is not claimed and occupied within 24 hours of the due time of arrival any right to the property may be forfeited unless a prior special arrangement is made due to travel related delays, work or health matters. In the event of late arrival or early departure for these reasons the hirer has no right to any refund or discount.
6. The Proprietor / Owner is responsible for all matters relating to the condition and content of the accommodation hired. Therefore on arrival and occupation of the accommodation, the hirer should satisfy themselves that the accommodation is in good condition and that the equipment in the inventory is complete. By occupying the accommodation without registering any fault or breakage with the Proprietors / Owners, the hirer accepts responsibility for the unit and its equipment throughout the period of hire.
7. The hirer has no right to sub-let the accommodation or permit more than the agreed number of persons to occupy it.
8. The owners do not warrant that all equipment including the central heating system, water and electricity system will operate throughout the tenancy. Should the central heating system, water or electricity system fail the owner will take all reasonable steps to rectify the fault. The owner or trades person must be permitted access to the property to rectify the fault. Tenants should be aware that should there be a failure in extreme weather, a weekend, bank holiday or over the Christmas / New Year holiday period, it may not be possible to provide a trades person until the morning after or the next working day.
9. The Proprietors reserve the right to refuse or cancel an advance reservation, in this unlikely scenario any paid monies will be refunded and the proprietors will not be liable to any further claims.
10. The Proprietors also reserve the right to expel a resident for conduct that is detrimental to the well-being or comfort of other holiday makers or neighbours.
11. The apartment is in a quiet place – please do not disturb others by unnecessary noise from cars, TVs, radios or musical instruments etc. especially after 10pm.
12. A maximum of 2 well behaved clean pets are permitted and an extra charge for cleaning is normally payable,. Pets must be notified on booking. Pet owners are requested to bring either a basket and or bedding and must keep pets off any seating or beds.
13. Reservations cannot be accepted from persons under 21 years old
14. Day visitors are welcome at the discretion of the management, please discuss this with the owner through the contact phone numbers provided.
15. Clients must acquaint themselves with the safety precautions against fire and the whereabouts of the firepoints.
16. No firearms, guns, catapults, kites or open fires permitted.
17. Anyone who wilfully or negligently causes damage to any buildings or equipment will be responsible for the cost of remedial repairs.
18. A written confirmation will be sent in receipt of the deposit or full payment. Please note that once a reservation is confirmed, customers are liable for the whole cost of the let.
19. The management reserves the right to change the content at any time as appropriate however every effort will be made to ensure that customers understand correctly the information given. It is up to the potential customer to read and understand the information published and we recommend all potential bookers contact us first if exact clarification of household interior and / or content is critical. Further to this we recommend all bookers and potential bookers check (refresh) the relevant webpage for regular updates, because we make regular upgrades and changes to their inventories
20. The Proprietors / Owners will not be liable for loss or damage to any property, caravan, car etc. while parked at the property, however such loss or damage may occur.
21. Payment of your fees constitutes accepting these conditions.
Mrs S. M. Swift
55 Kilbride Road
Telephone: +44 1369 702444
Mobile: +44 7789 014895